Thursday, October 15, 2009

Attidude of Worship

Let this freeway sing your praises tonight
Let the red lights remind me of your might
Let the hum and sigh of the road be a song unto your ears
Let your hands reach down to wipe away my tears
and all my fears
and all the years
I will let go  and you will purge it
Its my attitude of worship

Let the lights fade from my head
Let me rest on all you've said
Let my feet be set on your solid rock
Let my heart not fear what I havent got
Let the flashing lights and shouts be only unto you
Let me be amazed through what humility can do
Let your hands reach down to wipe away my tears
and all my fears
and all the years
I will let go and you will purge it
Its my attidude of worship

Let it all be only for you
All that I ever say and do
Let this stage be an alter
Let not my faint heart falter
May all the sounds of my life bless those who've heard it
An attitude of worship
Its the attidude of worship
Keep the attiitude of worship
May I have the attidude of worship

No comments:

Post a Comment