Friday, October 9, 2009

Im Alone

Sitting in the sun,
listenin to the wind.
Not much has begun,
and Im Alone Again.

I've got a story for you
its kinda sad but its the truth
Its my joyful story about who
I spend most of my time with these days,
Cause I find more time is slipping away,

And Im alone,
again,
with my very best friend,
yeah Im alone, again
And I dont mind theres no hand to hold,
its best if you leave life with unfolded hands
You've got nothing left, thats when you get hope,
and Im alone
again.

The cold breeze doesnt bother me,
I'm sitting with the song birds outside,
It doesnt matter that Im cold and alone
it really isnt the first time
I am happier this way,
and Im ok,
cause human happiness isnt worth much anyway

To tell you the truth his scars are my company
your cars and money dont make you fancy free
and you envy me
cause theres something you see
that you dont got inside yourself
dont turn over in your grave, just turn over yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment