Monday, January 11, 2010

This is Where You Are

Here you are

so far from the stars

that you stare up into

I see your scars

and how you've fallen apart

you know you can't see this through

kinda wonder what you got yourself into

but child this is life

and here's the wonder

I'll never let you slip asunder


Dear one don’t give up

You are loved and that’s enough

your burning low

Forgot the morning star

But I don’t care

Cause this is where you are

I'll never leave you because you are mine

and I cannot deny who I am

how can I make you understand

that I'm for you


Dear one since the day you arrived

I have never left your side

the days you fell and bled

I was right there holding your head

I know that it can be hard to believe

among many who live to deceive

but I never tell anything but truth

let my broken heart be your proof

No comments:

Post a Comment