Sunday, November 8, 2009

All Away

Its coming up
its going down
life is not enough
to stop the sound
Its coming through
its getting clear
and my whole life
is chasing tears
nothing truly new
until you call my name
and I answer you
you sing the sky's refrain

All Away
come up to me
this is where you belong
I'll sing sweetly
I'll mend the glass
that holds you back
that cuts your feet
as you crawl to me
I'm carrying you away
All Away

I've cried too long
on the battlefield beneath me
I found I'm not strong
like I wanted to be
But you call me up
just when I give up
and thats enough to save this aching heart
Please dont let me go just keep me in your arms

When it comes down
dont break it
when it falls down
dont hate it
Cause its not enough to ignore the pain
and say your strong when you feel the strain
you have to give up and die to yourself
if you ever want to rise up and be well

No comments:

Post a Comment