Friday, November 20, 2009

Two Chance Alive

As the land line flattens against the horizon my heart ceases to beat
As the thick clouds settle like a dark song song my lungs cease to breath
And Without any ceremony
without anyone to console me
I fade away like a light in the night
White is black and black is white

No one else hopes for me now
I've given up and in but you save me somehow
Breathin through me
breathin to me
I am pale and white
you pull back the sheets
and shoot life through my veins
a cry rises from my placid lungs
what song have you sung
I am revived
two chance alive

You bring color skin
water to my lips
blood is moving within
I scrapped past deaths fingers of ice
Your all consuming and I'm alive
you only have made me to live
forever praise and glory I'll give
to you

This is the second life
two chance, two chance alive
This is the second life
two chance, two chance alive

No comments:

Post a Comment