Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bind Me

I look around
I can't place where I stand
I want to be found
I don't know where I am
Oh where are you I call
Why did I have to fall
Why did I think I could go my own way
Wont you please I know I dont deserve it
wont you please I know I could never earn it
I know you've done this a thousand times before
But would you save me?

Then take this wayward heart and bind it to your arms
take my broken heart and tie it to your scars
there is nothing that I fear more than my own heart
I need you to hold me so close dear morning star
Hold me until my fit has left me and I callapse into your arms
and I breath again and I rest, dear Lord I've wandered so far
please bind me to your arms

Bind me to your arms with the strongest cord
Bind me to your arms I give up on my own
Bind me to your arms where you hold your word and sword
Bind me to your arms Im so tired of being alone
Bind me with your love that sets me free
In your arms theres no place I'd rather be
So why do I forget and leave your arms
for all of the worlds trinkets and charms
Bind me to your arms Father I beg you
Bind me to your arms

No comments:

Post a Comment