Saturday, November 14, 2009

Come Save me Now

Lord make this restless wanderer to rest
upon the rock of enduring faithfulness
cause I've been through a storm
and I'm feeling so alone
and I've tried to fight it out
but my hearts filled with dark doubt
its blacking out
come save me know

Lord make this running runner to stop
from trying to run from the drop
cause its ok to fall
because your bigger than them all
and I know that from experience
with a heart so numb and delirous
I need to fall straight in your hand I'm coming down
its blacking out
come save me now

Lord make this sobbing pulse to cease
and simply fill my blood with your peace
cause my eyes have turned pale
and all my battles fail
but your stronger with just your hands
than I could ever muster in my lands
I'll sing it out
Its blacking out
but I'm burning out
I know you'll save me now

No comments:

Post a Comment