Monday, November 9, 2009

In the Eye

In the middle of a hurricane
Walking the streets in the pouring rain
Spinning out starspeed Im going insane
Feel pounding pain
in my heart
but then you stop and start

In the eye of the storm you stop the whole world
In the rage, ripped and torn you make my stand sure
what is this peace I find?
Its not ever in the place of my mind
In the middle of my hurricane
in exposure to driving rain
you hear my cry unheard
in the eye of the storm you stop the whole world.

You come running to me
ready for battle with the cavalry
You wont give up till you've won me back
you wont give me over to inside black
You see the storm
and you cease its form
you find the eye
and rise me up high
you stop me in the midst of the chaos
I hold my breath as you take us
away

No comments:

Post a Comment