Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Cup

There's a man, standing on the side of the road.
He's not your ordinary freeway strider.
He's got a cup in his hands like its all were looking for.
He's got scars on his hands, arms and back but he's a fighter.

He says everything you looking for in found right in this cup.
If you don't believe taste and see, this is my life blood.
Yeah, I was smashed like glass,
and all of Heaven crashed,
but they still won't believe me,
just drink from this cup and you will see.

You can journey the hard way,
and take the long road, hang back and party.
You can fly to the moon if you want to, climb up to the heavens,
But believe me you will find that its true I hold in my hands what you're missin.

Have you ever tasted love,
have you ever tasted life.
Have you ever seen such a gift,
Have you seen all the twisted lies.
If you think that you have enough,
just drink from this cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment