Thursday, September 3, 2009

Destroyed

You think you are walking down a quiet lane
before you know it someones screaming
You can't think whats wrong or locate the pain
But theres blood everywhere you've got a sick feeling.
Suddenly you feel your lungs burning up from the top,
and your running faster than you knew you could.
You wish you could but you cant ever stop,
then you learn what you never thought you would.

Its your own body thats battered and bleeding,
its your own mouth thats open and screaming.
You thought you knew so much,
you thought you were so tough,
thought you were invinceable,
your story was convinceable
only long enough to fall to peices
like your tears that fill the creases
in the floor and you cant find the exit door.
Where is your hope now.

You cannot find the will to speak
you feel your in a nightmere
Your legs are feeling faint and weak,
and up at the sky you stare
with feverish eyes at burning red skies,
why wont he make this all disapear,
then you realize your holding a mirror

Oh Lord please comfort me
I've seen what I could become,
Oh Lord please rescue me,
I know myself to well, I'll come undone.
What if I became the enemies employed
What would happen if my soul ripped to a void
I saw a great catastrophe of a being destroyed,
Destroyed like a desert wasteland
Destroyed like a starving dying man
Destroyed like a black burning building and
Destroyed like a land filled with fire and salt

No comments:

Post a Comment