Friday, September 25, 2009

Nothing But You

I've seen so much of Sorrows wake.
I've swam in oceans of tears for deaths sake.
I've scaled the mountains of disaster,
I've spun out of control could'nt go any faster.

What is left of me, theres nothing left of me.
Theres nothing left in this world.
Theres nothing left to see, theres nothing I can bring,
My eyes shut my fingers curled,
My question, what left me stirred.
No other human to trust, no other love left to trust,
no happiness, only madness,
Then I breath you in, and you heal me all over again.

Another show to put on,
One more night, gotta hold on.
We slip in the rain,
and we slip, crash, feel pain.
What do I have left to show,
What do I want them to know.
I can't just let go,
but I'm losing control,
there is nothing left in my soul

Gotta breath you in in the quiet,
Feel you in even the riot,
Hold you peace hold it inside it.
Gotta take you into my day
Feel your peace when I'm not ok,
Hold on to your every word, yeah every word you say

No comments:

Post a Comment