Saturday, September 19, 2009

Storm

Just been through a storm,
the worst I've ever seen.
My house was torn apart.
My heart ripped at each seam.
But I came out stronger than before,
The pain is just a part of the dream.

You've carried me though, you've carried me to
the eye of a storm.
And I was so scared, my knees knocked, and I thought they locked
the door.
I saw the earth leveled, and my faint heart trembled,
but you made me push on, if it weren't for you I'd be gone.
The black red eye looked at me, hadn't had his fill, still hungry.
You pulled me through the devil's plot,
and made me to stand on your Rock.
So shocked where I am.
No longer on shifting sand.
I looked over the horizon behind me,

now look where I am.

You held me up high, you carried me through,

I couldn't look at the waters had to look at you,

when you reached out to hold me there was nothing I couldn't do,

except that I could barely breath.

I couldn't believe that I'd believed.

No comments:

Post a Comment