Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Song In My Lungs

I breath it in but I cant breath it out.
It fills up my throat with a silent shout.
I cant put into words what my heart has heard.
Without wings it attempts to fly,
A falling tear without a cry.

Its the note that rises from the sunrise
seeps into my bones, I know Im not alone.
Its the word that makes the Darkness flee,
Its the hope of where I'll someday be,
the tune that cant be sang with tongues
Its the song from my lungs.

Its not my own its from the throne room,
but its all my own when I'm with you alone,
its the strong song that carries me when all is wrong,
And the nights seem long,
and blood runs black,
this burning song comes back to me straight from your heart,
and I find myself resting in your arms,
you are my song, the song in my lungs
what is this song, when I come undone,
its the song in my lungs

No comments:

Post a Comment