Sunday, September 20, 2009

Live in Love

When we are in love,
there's nothing we won't do.
We'll run into a fire if we have to.
When we are in love,
We aren't afraid to tell the truth,
So when did out fall out of this and become ashamed of you.

I'm gonna live like I'm in love again.
I'm gonna act like your my best friend,
Why am I so desperate to run away,
from your embrace,
and to the face,
of the hate,
why do I try to hide my love,
and pretend I'm not bleeding blood.

Why am I red at the sound of your name,
for three days you fought death so I'd be yours to claim.
Why do you do what you do,
and why am I ashamed of you.

I'm gonna live like I'm in love again,
make you my best friend,
tell all about your fame,
and the power in your name,
I'll not be ashamed,
So I'll stand among the saved

No comments:

Post a Comment